Choosing the Right Seller’s Representative When Selling Your Home!
What most Sellers don’t know, “All agents are not created equal”!!!
When choosing a representative to market your home for sale you should ask the following questions:
- Are you a full time agent?
- How extensive is your knowledge of the area?
- Do they have an understanding of the market trends?
- What services are included with your commission ie… do you use lock boxes or do you accompany all showings? What about obtaining final documents for the closing etc.
These items may not seem to be important to you but when you are in the middle of replacing your current home with another, it can all become overwhelming. Your agent is there to alleviate all the stress of selling to make your sale seamless by handling all the details:
- Marketing and obtaining a ready, willing and able Buyer
- Handling the origination of the legal documents
- Collecting deposits for escrow
- Obtaining payoff information from your current mortgagor
- Obtaining final water reading
- Obtaining Certification from the local Fire Dept. for smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Much, much more is performed by the Agent.
If you are in need of educated, full service real estate agents, please contact M. Celata Real Estate so you can be successful with the sale of your home.
Contact An Agent Now
Free Home Valuation